Re: [midatlanticretro] Wow !! Where did this come from ??

  • Christopher Blackmon
    Message 1 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
      One of these years.. I hope to make it up there... but it's kind of a haul from Raleigh  :-)
      Christopher.

      Message 2 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
        Thanks Guys, I will keep that task in virtual storage, and swap it in sometime soon.

        Over last winter, I had an hardware upgrade in two of my peripheral units, they are working well, but there are some supply issues with my drives >2 hours.  Hopefully I will get the supply issues resolved, and will be able to wonder on up there after Thanksgiving to drop into the museum, and then take in a show downtown. :-)

        //SYSIN DD *
        David Keith
        */
        //

        Message 3 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
          >> Hopefully I ... will be able to wonder on up there after Thanksgiving

          Our club's annual "Festivus" party is usually in early-mid December.

          >> and then take in a show downtown. :-)

          Downtown? Not sure where you mean. There isn't much of one in Wall, NJ.
        • Mike Loewen
          Message 4 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
            On Sat, 27 Jul 2013, David Keith wrote:

            > //SYSIN DD *
            >
            > David Keith
            > */
            > //

            //EXEC FWCG

            :-)

            Mike Loewen mloewen@...
          • David Keith
            Message 5 of 16 , Jul 27, 2013
              OK the Festivus Party is a date, let me when and I will plan on it.

              Take in a show downtown NYC, and see the tree :-)