Re: Old Calculator(s) (& other engineering stuff)

  • joshbensadon
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 26, 2013
      --- In midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com, "m" <msimonsmail@...> wrote:

      > Greetings,
      >
      > I was wondering, before I start to go to Ebay and other places, if anybody here would be interested in old calculators & other engineering stuff.

      Hi MS.

      My collection is based around the electronics that was featured in Popular and Radio Electronics 1970 to 1979. There are many HP's in there, but I'm sure others here in the group have spoken for them already. If anything comes to mind, please let me know.

      Thanks
      Josh
    • m
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 27, 2013
        While I appreciate ongoing conversations on these topics..[I really loved all the tools and technical information when I was younger] when I placed this... I meant for people to contact me privately (via email) with interest/offers/inquiries regarding any type of related materials you may be interested in. [Note: if I don't get back to your email feel free to try to contact me again... I don't use this email address often.. and tend to only search shortly after I post.. too much spam to this account.]

        No, nobody has claimed anything as far as I know in regards to anything. So don't assume anybody has! I would recommend that you take this tact with anything anybody posts to this list. Until someone says "XYZ is gone.. or John Doe has dibbs".. don't assume that people have!

        Also, in regards to the HP calculator.. I will say, first, it will be a while before I can drag it out of it's storage place.. it's not a high priority for me, and I need to find as much of it as I can.. I think I might have taken it apart as a child (but I'm sure it still works, it's probably just not the best cosmetically... I also want to see if I can find the packaging, instructions, ac adapter or anything..).

        Until then, I have plenty of books, trade magazines, the summit calculator, tools, etc.

        thanks
        --
        MS