(OT) Hamfests

  • Jeff Jonas
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 26, 2013
      I didn't see the NY Hall of Science hamfest listed here but I know there's one coming soon.

      Hamfests often have vintage computers particularly due to RTTY, slow-scan TV, packeteering and other computer interfacing.

      http://www.cq-amateur-radio.com/cq_hamfest_events.html
    • Christopher Blackmon
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 27, 2013
        This is also a good source for finding hamfests:

        http://www.arrl.org/hamfests-and-conventions-calendar

        (If you just hit the search button, it will list them all).