Re: [midatlanticretro] Aug. workshop -- MARCH systems in need of TLC

  • David Riley
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 26 3:06 AM
      On Jul 26, 2013, at 0:32, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:

      David G. made some progress on our 11/20 but it needs plenty of more
      work. Same for our Xerox 820. (He can give details about both, if
      requested.)

      I'm up for either of these if the 11/750 or 11/44 get too crowded.

      As I said earlier today, Matt W. (teheadster) is itching to work on our
      11/44 (which is in great condition and maybe even ready-to-run, as far
      as I know) or our VAX 11/750 -- but he requested a trusty co-pilot.

      I'll be glad to help. I have no direct experience with either machine, but I have loads of experience with electrical debugging. I'll bring a 4-channel scope and a good multimeter (Fluke 87-V), anything else? Soldering iron?

      - Dave