Aug. 3-4 workshop

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 25, 2013
      I haven't arranged a room block. Does anyone want to stay overnight in one of our usual low-frills motels? I'd like to share with someone to save money.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013
        I'm sharing a room with Dave R. at the Motel 38 (where we MARCHins stay
        for most events). Is anyone else also getting a room in the area?
      • DougCrawford
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2013

          > I'm sharing a room with Dave R. at the Motel 38 (where we MARCHins stay
          > for most events). Is anyone else also getting a room in the area?

          I'm going to need one and would like to split it too.