Re: [midatlanticretro] Pickup from Philadelphia for those going to workshop

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 24, 2013
      Dave,

      Nevermind about the pickup from Philadelphia. My friend changed his mind and
      is going to donate it somewhere.

      Great about the rest of the LC stuff! thanks. When will you be at the
      workshop?

      Thanks,

      Jeff

      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
        FYI... just so you're not trying in vein to find it...
        I have the LCIII from the last workshop.
        DC

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25, 2013
          > FYI... just so you're not trying in vein to find it...
          > I have the LCIII from the last workshop.
          > DC

          I hope not, those veins would be pretty stretched to find a LCIII in
          there.

          bd