Re: [midatlanticretro] Pickup from Philadelphia for those going to workshop

  • David Riley
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 23 5:53 AM
      I live in Philly. Would your friend be amenable to me picking it up early on one of the days? I'm only planning on driving in for one day. I could possibly pick it up the day before as well. Where in the area? I'm in SW Center City.

      As far as the LC stuff goes, most people only seem to be interested in the LCIII, so if you want all the rest, you're welcome to it. I'll bring it all to the workshop. Last time, though, a full LCIII was in the "fire sale" of surplus from the warehouse, and I don't remember anyone claiming it, so if you want one, check with Evan.

      - Dave

      On Jul 23, 2013, at 12:25 AM, "Jeffrey Brace" <ark72axow@...> wrote:

      > A friend of mine is giving away an item and he lives in the Philadelphia area. Is anyone passing through this area on their way to the workshop *and* willing to pickup a sunflower iMac for me?
      >
      > Jeff Brace

    • Jeffrey Brace
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 24 7:43 PM
        Dave,

        Nevermind about the pickup from Philadelphia. My friend changed his mind and
        is going to donate it somewhere.

        Great about the rest of the LC stuff! thanks. When will you be at the
        workshop?

        Thanks,

        Jeff

        I live in Philly. Would your friend be amenable to me picking it up early
        on one of the days? I'm only planning on driving in for one day. I could
        possibly pick it up the day before as well. Where in the area? I'm in SW
        Center City.

        As far as the LC stuff goes, most people only seem to be interested in the
        LCIII, so if you want all the rest, you're welcome to it. I'll bring it all
        to the workshop. Last time, though, a full LCIII was in the "fire sale" of
        surplus from the warehouse, and I don't remember anyone claiming it, so if
        you want one, check with Evan.

        - Dave

        On Jul 23, 2013, at 12:25 AM, "Jeffrey Brace" <ark72axow@...> wrote:

        > A friend of mine is giving away an item and he lives in the Philadelphia
        > area. Is anyone passing through this area on their way to the workshop
        > *and* willing to pickup a sunflower iMac for me?
        >
        > Jeff Brace

      • DougCrawford
        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 25 10:09 AM
          FYI... just so you're not trying in vein to find it...
          I have the LCIII from the last workshop.
          DC

          Message 4 of 5 , Jul 25 10:41 AM
            > FYI... just so you're not trying in vein to find it...
            > I have the LCIII from the last workshop.
            > DC

            I hope not, those veins would be pretty stretched to find a LCIII in
            there.

            bd