Museum Report July 21, 2013

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 21, 2013
      Today about M.A.R.C.H. got about 9 visitors. 7 had moderate interest and 2 had high interest. The 2 with high interest came late as we were closing down, so they will come back later to get a full tour. The apple I seemed to have problems. Corey will look at on Wednesday. I selected two PET types that I want to work on for the workshop. The Educator 64 and the PET 8032. They both seemed to power up, but nothing came up on the video. Also the 1541 that I donated to MARCH that had JiffyDOS installed stopped working, so I switched it with one from the warehouse. I wonder if anyone can help me diagnose the problem with the 1541 at the workshop?