Re: [midatlanticretro] Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

  • David Riley
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
      On Jul 20, 2013, at 22:29, "Jeffrey Brace" <ark72axow@...> wrote:

      >> Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

      >Mark-1 is at Harvard.

      Thanks for the correction! You are correct o-magnificent tour guide! Half
      the time I had no idea where I was.

      I'm gonna tell all the MIT guys you said that.

      - Dave
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
        >> I'm gonna tell all the MIT guys you said that.

        They still have plenty to brag about...

        I live in Boston/Cambridge for five years, so I know my way around there.
      • Bryan Pope
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
          On 7/20/2013 10:29 PM, Jeffrey Brace wrote:

          >> Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

          >Mark-1 is at Harvard.

          Thanks for the correction! You are correct o-magnificent tour guide! Half
          the time I had no idea where I was.

          "Oh, him? He's harmless. Back in the sixties, he was part of the free speech movement at Berkeley. I think he did a little too much LDS."

          Cheers,

          Bryan