Re: [midatlanticretro] Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
      >> Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

      >Mark-1 is at Harvard.

      Thanks for the correction! You are correct o-magnificent tour guide! Half
      the time I had no idea where I was.
    • David Riley
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
        On Jul 20, 2013, at 22:29, "Jeffrey Brace" <ark72axow@...> wrote:

        >> Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

        >Mark-1 is at Harvard.

        Thanks for the correction! You are correct o-magnificent tour guide! Half
        the time I had no idea where I was.

        I'm gonna tell all the MIT guys you said that.

        - Dave
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
          >> I'm gonna tell all the MIT guys you said that.

          They still have plenty to brag about...

          I live in Boston/Cambridge for five years, so I know my way around there.
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
            On 7/20/2013 10:29 PM, Jeffrey Brace wrote:

            >> Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

            >Mark-1 is at Harvard.

            Thanks for the correction! You are correct o-magnificent tour guide! Half
            the time I had no idea where I was.

            "Oh, him? He's harmless. Back in the sixties, he was part of the free speech movement at Berkeley. I think he did a little too much LDS."

            Cheers,

            Bryan