Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
        >> Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

        Mark-1 is at Harvard.
      • Jeffrey Brace
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
          >> Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

          >Mark-1 is at Harvard.

          Thanks for the correction! You are correct o-magnificent tour guide! Half
          the time I had no idea where I was.
        • David Riley
          Message 4 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
            On Jul 20, 2013, at 22:29, "Jeffrey Brace" <ark72axow@...> wrote:

            >> Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

            >Mark-1 is at Harvard.

            Thanks for the correction! You are correct o-magnificent tour guide! Half
            the time I had no idea where I was.

            I'm gonna tell all the MIT guys you said that.

            - Dave
            Message 5 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
              >> I'm gonna tell all the MIT guys you said that.

              They still have plenty to brag about...

              I live in Boston/Cambridge for five years, so I know my way around there.
            • Bryan Pope
              Message 6 of 6 , Jul 20, 2013
                On 7/20/2013 10:29 PM, Jeffrey Brace wrote:

                >> Photos of Mark I on the M.I.T. Campus

                >Mark-1 is at Harvard.

                Thanks for the correction! You are correct o-magnificent tour guide! Half
                the time I had no idea where I was.

                "Oh, him? He's harmless. Back in the sixties, he was part of the free speech movement at Berkeley. I think he did a little too much LDS."

                Cheers,

                Bryan