Re: Vizatek IC Tester Model VZ4

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 19, 2013
      http://www.drviragopete.com/electronic-parts-testing-service.php

      This guy has a lot of info listed on chip testers. It seems like it can test a good amount of stuff. Let us know how it works out as its cheaper than my leaper by about $50+ bucks and if it does a better job then awesome.

      I think after you start using the tester, you will ask yourself why you never got one before. I have used mine twice this week to fix stuff in minutes instead of hours with a scope. These devices don't replace a scope, but if your chip is socketed you can narrow things down very quickly and then pull out the scope if needed.

      Cheers,
      Corey