MARCH's DEC drives

    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
      >> and a working RL02 drive.

      Speaking of which, Matt W. and others have asked me to catalog the club's drives. I need someone who knows the subject matter to do this. That could be a small project for the next workshop. I also need advice on which of our drives, if any, are ones that we could sell vs. keep.
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
        On 07/18/2013 03:12 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        >>> and a working RL02 drive.
        >
        > Speaking of which, Matt W. and others have asked me to catalog the club's drives. I need someone who knows the subject matter to do this. That could be a small project for the next workshop. I also need advice on which of our drives, if any, are ones that we could sell vs. keep.

        I will help with this the next time I can get out there, if nobody
        has gotten to it yet.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • Matt Patoray
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
          I would also be willing to help with that project if I make it over there from Youngstown.

          Matt

          Sent from my iPhone