Free: Socket 7 motherboards, some w/ processors and RAM

  • Joe Giliberti
    Message 1 of 6 , Apr 27, 2006
      I have a crapload of socket 7 AT mobos sitting in a box. Some still have
      Pentium Class Processors, and even fewer still have RAM. Any interest?
    • Alexey Toptygin
      Message 2 of 6 , Apr 27, 2006
        On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Joe Giliberti wrote:

        > I have a crapload of socket 7 AT mobos sitting in a box. Some still have
        > Pentium Class Processors, and even fewer still have RAM. Any interest?

        Who doesn't? :-) I'll take them if you're just throwing them away
        otherwise, and you're near enough to the DC metro area (or if you're
        willing to bring them to VCF east).

        Alexey
      • Joe Giliberti
        Message 3 of 6 , Apr 27, 2006
          Alexey Toptygin wrote:

          >On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Joe Giliberti wrote:
          >

          >>I have a crapload of socket 7 AT mobos sitting in a box. Some still have
          >>Pentium Class Processors, and even fewer still have RAM. Any interest?
          >>

          >Who doesn't? :-) I'll take them if you're just throwing them away
          >otherwise, and you're near enough to the DC metro area (or if you're
          >willing to bring them to VCF east).
          >
          > Alexey

          I'll bring them to VCF east for whoever wants them
        • Bryan Pope
          Message 4 of 6 , Apr 27, 2006
            Joe Giliberti wrote:
            Alexey Toptygin wrote:

            On Thu, 27 Apr 2006, Joe Giliberti wrote:

            I have a crapload of socket 7 AT mobos sitting in a box. Some still have
            Pentium Class Processors, and even fewer still have RAM. Any interest?

            Who doesn't? :-) I'll take them if you're just throwing them away
            otherwise, and you're near enough to the DC metro area (or if you're
            willing to bring them to VCF east).

            			Alexey

            I'll bring them to VCF east for whoever wants them

            This sounds cool - I may be interested in one with CPU + RAM (What type of RAM does it take?  72 pin?).  Do the motherboards have ISA slots?

            Cheers,

            Bryan

          • Joe Giliberti
            Message 5 of 6 , Apr 27, 2006
              Bryan Pope wrote:

              > This sounds cool - I may be interested in one with CPU + RAM (What
              > type of RAM does it take? 72 pin?). Do the motherboards have ISA slots?
              >
              > Cheers,
              >
              > Bryan

              They all have ISA and PCI. none of them have built in video. Most of
              them take 72 pin, but some can also take 168 pin
            • Kelly Leavitt
              Message 6 of 6 , Apr 28, 2006
                And if anyone needs 72 PIN SIMMS, drop me an email. I have a box full. Just cover postage an you can have any that suit your need.

                Kelly