Update: iCOM FDOS disk operating system boot disk - found?

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 26, 2006
      Update:
      I found a Wordstar Ver 3.0 disk that may boot on an iCOM FD3000 series (I
      have a FD3712), the disk is currently untested but cosmetically clean. 26
      sectors/128 bytes. I will spend more time on this after the VCF.

      Anyone planning on bidding on the Mark-8 currently on Ebay? Less than one
      hour left. Item 8799174918.. It's $5101.00 so far.

      Bill D