RE: [midatlanticretro] Question about VCF

    Message 1 of 12 , Apr 26, 2006
      I'll be there early Friday morning and I'll be the last to leave sometime Friday evening.  All the specifics are to be determined.

      Message 2 of 12 , Apr 26, 2006
        Evan/All,
        I will arrive Friday afternoon and will make myself available to help as needed.  I have a hotel reservation, etc.
        Bill

        Message 3 of 12 , May 3, 2006
          I forget if I answered your question.  Yes, Saturday morning set-up starts at 7-ish.

          Message 4 of 12 , May 4, 2006
            Evan Koblentz wrote:
            I forget if I answered your question.  Yes, Saturday morning set-up starts at 7-ish.

            Evan,

                I plan to get there around 7, so i will be able to help with any VCFe things and/or help the exhibitors carry-in/setup their exhibits.

            Cheers,

            Bryan

          • Richard A. Cini
            Message 5 of 12 , May 4, 2006

              Maybe this was covered previously, too, but is there the ability to store stuff there overnight? I’m not in love with the idea of emptying my car into the hotel and then back in again.

              I forget if I answered your question.  Yes, Saturday morning set-up starts at 7-ish.

                Yes.  Nothing prevents people from returning Sunday to empty their booths.  This is on the assumption that Fred and/or any of a dozen other volunteers will be around.  I personally can't be there Sunday.  Another option is to move your exhibits Saturday night into our club storage room, which is in the basement and soon will have a lock on the door.

                Maybe this was covered previously, too, but is there the ability to store stuff there overnight? I’m not in love with the idea of emptying my car into the hotel and then back in again.

                I forget if I answered your question.  Yes, Saturday morning set-up starts at 7-ish.

                  I was going in the other direction…I wanted to drop stuff off Friday night so I don’t have to move it into and out of the hotel room. I will be leaving Saturday night.

                  Yes.  Nothing prevents people from returning Sunday to empty their booths.  This is on the assumption that Fred and/or any of a dozen other volunteers will be around.  I personally can't be there Sunday.  Another option is to move your exhibits Saturday night into our club storage room, which is in the basement and soon will have a lock on the door.

                  Maybe this was covered previously, too, but is there the ability to store stuff there overnight? I’m not in love with the idea of emptying my car into the hotel and then back in again.

                  I forget if I answered your question.  Yes, Saturday morning set-up starts at 7-ish.

                    Ah.  That's affirmative as well.  Many people are setting up Friday night.  In fact, I'll be there early Friday morning, probably starting around 8 or 9.  Will probably be at InfoAge until late at night.

                    Message 9 of 12 , May 4, 2006

                      Alright. Maybe I’ll stop there first before going to the hotel. Thanks a lot.

                      I would imagine I’ll be there in the late afternoon.