Working 6809 trainer available

  • Kelly D. Leavitt
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 16, 2013
      I picked up a working Cleveland Institute of Electrioncs 6809 trainer this weekend at our hamfest. I plugged it in and it booted to the debug prompt in the display.

      Anyone interested in it for what I paid for it ($10)? I just didn't want to see it go to the scapper at the end of the day. I'll throw in the 3 6809 programming manuals with it.

      I can bring it on the 4th.

      Kelly