Re: HP 2109E on Wikipedia

  • Stephen L
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 16, 2013
      > and noticed that there are two pictures of my 2109E system from VCF
      East
      > 8.0:

      --- Great system, Mike. I'm SO envious of the HP2647A graphics terminal.
      I used one of those when I was at Harris Semiconductor in the 70's,
      doing SPICE simulations. Loved that terminal. Have had very few leads,
      trying to find one in recent years.

      Have to chuckle about HP's designation of the 9895A as a "Flexible Disc
      Memory." Guess they couldn't bring themselves to to put the word
      "Floppy" on their stately front panel. :)

      Steve L.