Re: [midatlanticretro] HP 2109E on Wikipedia

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 15 11:00 AM
      >> I've seen these before, but don't remember who took them.

      Trammell Hudson, from the "NYC Resistor" hackerspace:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/osr/7151170579/in/set-72157629984000797
    • Mike Loewen
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 15 11:03 AM
        On Mon, 15 Jul 2013, Evan Koblentz wrote:

        >>> I've seen these before, but don't remember who took them.
        >
        > Trammell Hudson, from the "NYC Resistor" hackerspace:
        >
        > http://www.flickr.com/photos/osr/7151170579/in/set-72157629984000797

        Ah, thank you. It's nice to see your machine up in lights. :-)

        Mike Loewen mloewen@...
      • Stephen L
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 16 4:25 AM
          > and noticed that there are two pictures of my 2109E system from VCF
          East
          > 8.0:

          --- Great system, Mike. I'm SO envious of the HP2647A graphics terminal.
          I used one of those when I was at Harris Semiconductor in the 70's,
          doing SPICE simulations. Loved that terminal. Have had very few leads,
          trying to find one in recent years.

          Have to chuckle about HP's designation of the 9895A as a "Flexible Disc
          Memory." Guess they couldn't bring themselves to to put the word
          "Floppy" on their stately front panel. :)

          Steve L.