Photos of Rhoad Island Computer Museum

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2013
      I have been busy with real life, so I have been slow to upload these pictures taken of the road trip Evan Koblentz and I took. I have not entered descriptions to these photos yet, so that will be coming soon. Most of these pictures are self explanatory. I wanted everyone to at least look at what they have: http://www.flickr.com/photos/96452605@N04/sets/72157634647648896/

      The next batch of photos will be of The Retro-Computing Society of Rhode Island, Inc.

      Enjoy!

      Jeff Brace