pdp 8 FOCAL

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 14, 2013
      Spent the afternoon working on PDP 8 PFOCAL language. Not much out there,
      anyone have a Star Trek written in FOCAL? I have the programs that are
      found on Dave Gesswein's web site. Not all work correctly.

      If anyone is interested, here is a log dump from that session, containing
      some code samples and OS/8 commands related to calling and opening FOCAL
      programs.