TRS-80 Computers

  • Al Hartman
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 10, 2013
      My Model I was dropped by careless movers when moving from Philadelphia to
      New Jersey, and it needs careful testing and possible repair before being
      powered on again.

      I have an LNW-80 Model I and a Model 4P which both worked the last time I
      powered them up.

      I'd really like a Model 4, or a Model III if anyone comes across one they
      can spare cheap. Also, I'm looking for a Model I keyboard unit in case mine
      is beyond repair.

      I have tons of software for these machines, like operating systems and the
      like that I'd like to test and copy to newer floppies, and make images of
      for preservation. Some, like MultiDOS are now public domain and I'd be
      willing to make copies for members for the cost of disks and postage (or
      send me disks with an S.A.S.E.).

      I don't have a lot of room here, so a Model 4 or Model III is preferable to
      my LNWor my Model I. The 4p is nicely compact, and I need to get a small
      desk to set that up on and start checking disks. I just have to find a disk
      with the ModelIII/A Rom file on it.

      So, keep me in mind if that Baltimore thing happens (I'll gladly reimburse
      for gas and whatever is fair if someone picks anything up for me if there is
      anything leftover. I'd be especially interested in the Model III in a Model
      I case.)

      Regards,
      Al