Spare Shugart floppy logic board?

  • Richard Cini
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 9 5:26 PM
      All --

      After Frankensteining two SA-801R drives (one picked up on eBay plus my own), I was able to get a working second drive. So, now, I have a good dual-drive setup for my IMSAI. I played a little Colossal Cave tonight.

      I'm now on the hunt for a spare logic board. Mine is an LSI-type, number 25229.1 (with a sub-number of 1952) with the LSI perpendicular to the edge connector (i.e., front-to-back when oriented on the drive).

      So, if anyone has a flakey drive with a good logic board and is looking to get rid of it, please let me know.

      Rich

      --
      Rich Cini
      Collector of Classic Computers