Re: [midatlanticretro] Fwd: TRS80s

  • DuaneCraps
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 9, 2013
      Bill,

      Someone from Baltimore (hopefully a MARCHer) beat me to the draw. I’m next in line if that deal falls through and for anything Mr. Baltimore doesn’t take.

      If it rained soup I would be trapped outside with a fork.

      Duane

      Message 2 of 10 , Aug 14, 2013
        Whatever happened with this?

        Did Alex go get these, or did someone else snap them up?

        Al