Re: [midatlanticretro] Fwd: TRS80s

    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 8 10:48 AM
      I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that you have to contact the
      person directly, not reply to the list. Evan was just passing along a
      message he received externally.
      Bill

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 8 11:07 AM
          On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 1:48 PM, B. Degnan <billdeg@...> wrote:

          I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that you have to contact the
          person directly, not reply to the list. Evan was just passing along a
          message he received externally.

           Yep, that much was clear.  I was just offering to help pick the machines up, if someone else made a deal, with the seller.

          - Alex
          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 8 11:33 AM
            I admit I took a look to see how long it would take to drive down from my
            house...5 hours is too much for me!

            > I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that you have to contact
            the
            > person directly, not reply to the list. Evan was just passing along a
            > message he received externally.
            > Bill

          • DuaneCraps
            Message 5 of 10 , Jul 9 9:08 AM
              Bill,

              Someone from Baltimore (hopefully a MARCHer) beat me to the draw. I’m next in line if that deal falls through and for anything Mr. Baltimore doesn’t take.

              If it rained soup I would be trapped outside with a fork.

              Duane

              I am going to go out on a limb here and assume that you have to contact the
              person directly, not reply to the list. Evan was just passing along a
              message he received externally.
              Bill

              href="mailto:jjacocks%40mac.com">mailto:jjacocks%40mac.com>
              > Sent:
              Monday, July 08, 2013 1:26 PM

              --------
              > > Subject: TRS80s
              > > Date: Mon, 08 Jul 2013
              11:08:02 -0400
              > > From: John T. Blair <
              href="mailto:jblair1948%40cox.net">mailto:jblair1948%40cox.net>

              <mailto:cctalk%40classiccmp.org>
              > > To:
              href="mailto:cctalk%40classiccmp.org">mailto:cctalk%40classiccmp.org

              > > I've got several TRS 80 Model Is /w monitors, a Model 3, a
              Model 3 in
              > > Model I case, a 4P, several Cocos, 5 1/4" disk
              drives, documentation,
              A/D
              > > converter.

              I'd like to find a good home for them. Anyone interested and can pick
              up.
              > > I'd love to give them to some that will do something with
              them besides
              > > crush them and shred the documentation.
              > >
              > > I'm located in Virginia Beach, VA.

              Depending on the time frame required for pickup, it's possible that I
              might
              > be able to be the intermediary, for this. I don't have any
              Tandy
              > experience, myself, though, so if any testing is required, some
              would
              have
              > to fill me in.
              >
              > I'm going to try to come
              to the August workshop, but it might only be
              for
              > Saturday, as the
              Berryville, VA hamfest is on Sunday.

              > Thanks!
              > -
              Alex

            • Al Hartman
              Message 6 of 10 , Aug 14, 2013
                Whatever happened with this?

                Did Alex go get these, or did someone else snap them up?

                Al