Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , Jul 7, 2013
      Various visitors today; highlights were two father-son combos who each spent an hour in our exhibits. Jeff B. stopped by to deliver a few boxes of books/magazines and the practically new Apple /// gift of RICM. (We told them and RCS about standing offers to adopt some of our extra IBM 029 keypunches.)
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.