Museum report

    Message 1 of 137 , Jul 7, 2013
      Various visitors today; highlights were two father-son combos who each spent an hour in our exhibits. Jeff B. stopped by to deliver a few boxes of books/magazines and the practically new Apple /// gift of RICM. (We told them and RCS about standing offers to adopt some of our extra IBM 029 keypunches.)
      Message 137 of 137 , Jan 18
        > Heavy rain day, so only six visitors.

        Surprised it was even that many. Roads were a skating rink today. Heard
        there was a 38-car crash on 95.