Museum report

    Message 1 of 99 , Jul 7, 2013
      Various visitors today; highlights were two father-son combos who each spent an hour in our exhibits. Jeff B. stopped by to deliver a few boxes of books/magazines and the practically new Apple /// gift of RICM. (We told them and RCS about standing offers to adopt some of our extra IBM 029 keypunches.)
      Message 99 of 99 , Mar 23
        Thirteen hour day! Jeff B., Jeff J., and I spent most of that time sprucing up the museum exhibits. A few highlights: we cleared out all kinds of junk; replaced the small stanchions and yellow rope with large stanchions and metal chain (which looks waaaaay better); added a second display case into the mainframe room (one is dedicated to UNIVAC and the other to MOBIDIC/Fieldata); and reorganized much of the homebrew exhibit. Also, Jeff J. got all of the books to sell at VCF organized.