RE: [midatlanticretro] Full disk copy program for CP/M

  • Bill Sudbrink
    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 7, 2013

      I think these programs tend to be controller specific, especially to get system tracks that might be formatted differently from the rest of the disk.  I know Cromemco does this.

      Bill S.

      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 7, 2013
        Thanks Bill. I did find three programs, all of which seem to use BDOS calls to work their magic. I've compiled all of them and I'll give them a try and report back.

        Rich

        From: Bill Sudbrink <wh.sudbrink@...>
        Date: Sunday, July 7, 2013 9:18 AM
        To: "midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com" <midatlanticretro@yahoogroups.com>