InterestingApple II Clone on Ebay

    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 5 9:12 AM
      Ebay auction 221250074912 "Royal V-64 Computer" - Works at least to get to
      the ROM "Royal-V"

      Reminds me of the BASIS 108. If I had to guess I would say that this is a
      clone of an Apple II from Korea, Hong Kong, or Japan. Perhaps these were
      assembled from parts in California and sold at local computer shows.

      Already at $199 and the auction has just started.