Re: [midatlanticretro] Paging Dave McGuire

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
      On 07/03/2013 09:16 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > You've become a hard man to reach! Call me, re: what you need picked up in Boston.

      Oops, yes, sorry...no phone coverage in the lab.

      The item in Boston is a DEC LA180 printer...doubtful you'd have room
      for it, but please let me know (via email) if you might.

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
        >> The item in Boston is a DEC LA180 printer...doubtful you'd have room for it, but please let me know (via email) if you might.

        How big -- the kind on a stand? If so we could probably fit the printer but not the stand. Also, in Boston proper, or someplace in the 'burbs? Distance would matter because we have limited time up there and a busy itinerary. But happy to help if we can.
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
          On 07/04/2013 08:23 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          >>> The item in Boston is a DEC LA180 printer...doubtful you'd have
          >>> room for it, but please let me know (via email) if you might.
          >
          > How big -- the kind on a stand? If so we could probably fit the
          > printer but not the stand. Also, in Boston proper, or someplace in
          > the 'burbs? Distance would matter because we have limited time up
          > there and a busy itinerary. But happy to help if we can.

          It's on a stand, but it's a one-piece unit that cannot be
          disassembled. (the controller board is mounted vertically within the
          stand) It's in Boston proper. Doesn't sound practical, but thanks
          anyway...just wanted to take a shot at it.

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ