Paging Dave McGuire

    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2013
      You've become a hard man to reach! Call me, re: what you need picked up in Boston.
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
        On 07/03/2013 09:16 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > You've become a hard man to reach! Call me, re: what you need picked up in Boston.

        Oops, yes, sorry...no phone coverage in the lab.

        The item in Boston is a DEC LA180 printer...doubtful you'd have room
        for it, but please let me know (via email) if you might.

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
          >> The item in Boston is a DEC LA180 printer...doubtful you'd have room for it, but please let me know (via email) if you might.

          How big -- the kind on a stand? If so we could probably fit the printer but not the stand. Also, in Boston proper, or someplace in the 'burbs? Distance would matter because we have limited time up there and a busy itinerary. But happy to help if we can.
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 4, 2013
            On 07/04/2013 08:23 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            >>> The item in Boston is a DEC LA180 printer...doubtful you'd have
            >>> room for it, but please let me know (via email) if you might.
            >
            > How big -- the kind on a stand? If so we could probably fit the
            > printer but not the stand. Also, in Boston proper, or someplace in
            > the 'burbs? Distance would matter because we have limited time up
            > there and a busy itinerary. But happy to help if we can.

            It's on a stand, but it's a one-piece unit that cannot be
            disassembled. (the controller board is mounted vertically within the
            stand) It's in Boston proper. Doesn't sound practical, but thanks
            anyway...just wanted to take a shot at it.

            Dave McGuire, AK4HZ