Re: [midatlanticretro] Goodnight, Doug Engelbart :(

  • Ray Sills
    Message 1 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013
      I found a link to his "Mother of All Demos" in 1968:

      <http://sloan.stanford.edu/mousesite/1968Demo.html#complete>

      May he rest in peace.

      73 de Ray
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013

        I just spoke to the NY time writer who is writing his obit. He has a signed picture of him on the wall.

        Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

        Message 3 of 5 , Jul 3, 2013

          Oh. I just realized I was talking to John Markoff.

          BTW. I had a nice conversation with him about the club.