Re: IMSAI Update

  • corey986
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 3 3:34 AM
      One of these days I have to make it out your way to check out your setup.

      Sorry I missed you this weekend at InfoAge. I was a bit under the weather on Sunday.

      Hopefully we can get the drives you brought MARCH up and running so we can have a nice demo of Zork under CPM on the IMSAI there.

      Cheers,
      Corey