Re: [midatlanticretro] Road trip!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2 5:36 PM
      On 07/02/2013 08:35 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
      > Jeff B. and I decided to take a road trip to Boston this coming Friday
      > and Saturday. We're going to visit the Rhode Island Computer Museum on
      > Friday morning. We're also planning to visit the MIT Museum, several
      > technical bookstores, hopefully see the Harvard Mark 1, and harass some
      > Red Sox fans. :)

      I'm jealous; I love Boston and have many friends there.

      Speaking of which...Feel like picking up something for me while
      you're there?

      Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2 5:45 PM
        > I'm jealous; I love Boston and have many friends there.

        It's a great city. I went to grad school there, and then had a four-year
        stint living there a bit later ... enjoyed it very much.

        > Speaking of which...Feel like picking up something for me while you're there?

        Sure. But it has to fit in Jeff's Hyundai, after two people, a couple of
        small bags, and "misc." stuff.

        Let's discuss further off-list.