Road trip!

    Message 1 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
      Jeff B. and I decided to take a road trip to Boston this coming Friday
      and Saturday. We're going to visit the Rhode Island Computer Museum on
      Friday morning. We're also planning to visit the MIT Museum, several
      technical bookstores, hopefully see the Harvard Mark 1, and harass some
      Red Sox fans. :)
      Message 2 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
        On 07/02/2013 08:35 PM, Evan Koblentz wrote:
        > Jeff B. and I decided to take a road trip to Boston this coming Friday
        > and Saturday. We're going to visit the Rhode Island Computer Museum on
        > Friday morning. We're also planning to visit the MIT Museum, several
        > technical bookstores, hopefully see the Harvard Mark 1, and harass some
        > Red Sox fans. :)

        I'm jealous; I love Boston and have many friends there.

        Speaking of which...Feel like picking up something for me while
        you're there?

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        Message 3 of 6 , Jul 2, 2013
          > I'm jealous; I love Boston and have many friends there.

          It's a great city. I went to grad school there, and then had a four-year
          stint living there a bit later ... enjoyed it very much.

          > Speaking of which...Feel like picking up something for me while you're there?

          Sure. But it has to fit in Jeff's Hyundai, after two people, a couple of
          small bags, and "misc." stuff.

          Let's discuss further off-list.