Midwest Scientific 6800

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 1, 2013

      Just got my hands on an MSI 6800. I never saw one and I know its a clone of the SWTPC 6800.

      The guy claims to have assembled it himself and that he was an engineer for Control Data and Boroughs

      Problem is finding a way to get it home.

      Sent from Yahoo! Mail on Android

      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 2, 2013

        > Just got my hands on an MSI 6800. I never saw one and I know its a clone
        of the SWTPC 6800.

        > The guy claims to have assembled it himself and that he was an engineer
        for Control Data and Boroughs

        > Problem is finding a way to get it home.

        Neat. Is it 6809 or 6800-based? What boards came with it?

        bd