Disassembling an AT&T 55C terminal

  • Matt Patoray
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1 8:43 PM
      I am repairing a terminal for a friend, the 55C is a 2 part affair with the display/power supply separate form the logic portion.

      It was easy enough to get the display apart, now I need to get into the logic portion to check things out. I removed the 2 screws but was still not able to separate the case.

      Does anyone have experience with this terminal?
      Thanks,

      Matt

      Sent from my iPhone