Re: [midatlanticretro] Power vs. effort @ Aug. workshop

    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
      >> We can move to 9032-A on the second day of our workshop, if we want to pack up and do so.

      More data! NJARC person says they will be finished by about 4:30pm on Aug. 3, so we are free to use the room anytime after that. Good deal.
      Message 2 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
        > Here is the story about power at the August workshop.

        <snip>
        will there be A/C in 9059?
        Message 3 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
          >> will there be A/C in 9059?

          Yes.
          Message 4 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
            I don't recall if there is any AC in 9032A, but I have two thoughts on the matter: 1., although May isn't as hot, we never had any overheating problems even with Dave M.'s 11/70, etc.; 2., nothing prevents MARCHins from bringing fans and/or a small window AC unit or two. (MARCH already owns a box fan, and I can bring mine from home.)
            Message 5 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
              I don't recall if there is any AC in 9032A, but I have two thoughts on the matter: 1., although May isn't as hot, we never had any overheating problems even with Dave M.'s 11/70, etc.; 2., nothing prevents MARCHins from bringing fans and/or a small window AC unit or two. (MARCH already owns a box fan, and I can bring mine from home.)
            • Dan Roganti
              Message 6 of 7 , Jul 1, 2013
                On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 4:39 PM, Evan Koblentz <evan@...> wrote:
                I don't recall if there is any AC in 9032A, but I have two thoughts on the matter: 1., although May isn't as hot, we never had any overheating problems even with Dave M.'s 11/70, etc.;

                even though it wan't hot during the last vcf east, the temp was still approaching the undesirable level with the Mini's running at length that day. I guess you hadn't noticed that some of us took liberty, ipso facto, and opened the windows and the back doors to let some fresh air in.
                Otherwise we might had complaints about BO or swampass :)

                Dan