Re: [midatlanticretro] VAX 780 vs. 750

  • tedheadster
    Message 1 of 14 , Jul 1, 2013
      I expect I can have an OS disk and controller pre-loaded and ready to go for any VAX-11/750 that show up. This is all thanks to the beauty of the SIMH VAX simulator.

      I build it on the simulator (runs _really_ fast), and then I just dump the finished bits onto a physical disk when done. That's what I did for both my PDP-11 and MicroVAX recently.

      So don't sweat the software part, let's focus on getting the hardware working.

      - Matthew

    • David Comley
      Message 2 of 14 , Jul 1, 2013