Vintage Mark-8 Minicomputer on Ebay

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 24, 2006
      Vintage Mark-8 Minicomputer on Ebay
      Anyone interested in this computer? It's already up to $4700.
      Bill D
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 26, 2006
        I am looking for a 8" SSSD iCOM FDOS disk operating system, if anyone has
        a copy to spare. Please contact me directly.
        Thanks.
        Bill D
      • Richard A. Cini
        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 26, 2006
          I am actually looking for the same thing. I have an iCOM setup attached to
          my IMSAI. I could also use another FD400 drive, even temporarily, so I can
          make copies of disks. I don't have a single, complete, CP/M disk and it's
          hard making one up with one drive.

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 26, 2006
            Update:
            I found a Wordstar Ver 3.0 disk that may boot on an iCOM FD3000 series (I
            have a FD3712), the disk is currently untested but cosmetically clean. 26
            sectors/128 bytes. I will spend more time on this after the VCF.

            Anyone planning on bidding on the Mark-8 currently on Ebay? Less than one
            hour left. Item 8799174918.. It's $5101.00 so far.

            Bill D