Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

    Message 1 of 141 , Jun 30, 2013
      >> As I write this, Jeff J. and I are heading back to the museum with the small rescue. We'll be there for another 30-60 minutes

      And ... done for the day. We took some time to consolidate two pallets of tape drives into one, because Ian and then Jeff J. observed that some "tape drives" were other things.
      Message 141 of 141 , Sep 6, 2015
        Quiet at the museum today -- it's a holiday weekend and nice weather to be outdoors. We had about a half-dozen visitors with mild interest. They asked good questions. Probably closing early today.