Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

    Message 1 of 139 , Jun 30, 2013
      >> As I write this, Jeff J. and I are heading back to the museum with the small rescue. We'll be there for another 30-60 minutes

      And ... done for the day. We took some time to consolidate two pallets of tape drives into one, because Ian and then Jeff J. observed that some "tape drives" were other things.
      Message 139 of 139 , May 10
        Only two groups of two adults each today, but they were all knowledgeable and genuinely interested. Great weather and it's a holiday so we cannot complain.