Re: [midatlanticretro] Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , Jun 30, 2013
      >> As I write this, Jeff J. and I are heading back to the museum with the small rescue. We'll be there for another 30-60 minutes

      And ... done for the day. We took some time to consolidate two pallets of tape drives into one, because Ian and then Jeff J. observed that some "tape drives" were other things.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.