Museum report

    Message 1 of 138 , Jun 30, 2013
      Busy day!

      Jeff J. and I drove down together. Rich C. visited and brought us a dual 8" iCom drive system for the IMSAI display along with some magazines and software (he'll send a separate email about his visit soon.) We put the drive system immediately on display.

      Soon after Rich left, Ian arrived to pick up some things and to help around the warehouse -- but first we took a lunch break.

      After lunch, we had a surprise visit from Mouse! Then we all moved some things around to create a little more space.

      Ian and Mouse left; Jeff B. finished up some sorting/organizing; and Jeff J. and I went to pick up a few boxes of books etc. from a woman who visited recently.

      As I write this, Jeff J. and I are heading back to the museum with the small rescue. We'll be there for another 30-60 minutes and then we will call it a day.
      Message 138 of 138 , Mar 22 7:54 PM
        Okay day at the museum. Jeff B. brought back the Lisa that we demo'd in Trenton yesterday. Tony stopped by to continue learning about our collection and how to be a tour guide. Modest amount of visitors, but they were all interested, including a CS teacher who asked about having me visit his school as a guest speaker.