WANTED: Tandy/Radioshack composite monitor

  • Kelly Leavitt
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006
      In going through my "collection" of tandy stuff (to get it ready for VCF), I realized that I don't have a color tandy monitor with composite input. Does anyone have one I could "borrow" for VCF? If not, I'll have to use a commodore monitor on the CoCo for the day.

      Thanks,
      Kelly
    • Jeffrey Frady
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 24, 2006
        Awwwwwwwwww.  I just got rid of mine last month,

        On 24/04/06, Kelly Leavitt <kelly@...> wrote:
        In going through my "collection" of tandy stuff (to get it ready for VCF), I realized that I don't have a color tandy monitor with composite input. Does anyone have one I could "borrow" for VCF? If not, I'll have to use a commodore monitor on the CoCo for the day.

        Thanks,
        Kelly

        YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

        --