Off to San Fran

  • Christian Liendo
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
      I'm off to San Fran.. I have to go an move an office..
      I'm going to stop by the Computer Museum when I'm out there.

      Take care fellas.
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
        On 06/28/2013 04:56 PM, Christian Liendo wrote:
        > I'm off to San Fran.. I have to go an move an office..
        > I'm going to stop by the Computer Museum when I'm out there.
        >
        > Take care fellas.

        Have a good trip, and take some good pics at the museum!

        Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
        New Kensington, PA
      • David Gesswein
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
          On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 12:09:38AM -0400, Evan Koblentz wrote:
          > We also have an 11/40 that hasn't been tested, and a very nice-looking
          > /44 setup which should run or be very close to running, along with
          > multiple editions of /23 and /23 Plus. David G.: I think you might
          > volunteer :) and you're welcome to pick whichever you find most interesting.

          I don't think I will be able to make this one.
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
            >> I don't think I will be able to make this one.

            Okay. Next event will be Festivus.