MARCH equipment @ next workshop

    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 27, 2013
      All-- Matt W. expressed interest in working on a PDP-11 or MARCH's Vax
      750 at the next workshop. To that I reply: yes, please.

      Our 11/20 needs plenty of work (per David G. + Herb's reports from the
      last workshop) and the condition of our 750 is unknown.

      Who would like to commit now to working with him?

      We also have an 11/40 that hasn't been tested, and a very nice-looking
      /44 setup which should run or be very close to running, along with
      multiple editions of /23 and /23 Plus. David G.: I think you might
      volunteer :) and you're welcome to pick whichever you find most interesting.

      If I'm right about the /44, then we may want to move the /20 back into
      storage and bring the /44 into the museum ... if it runs on 110V. Or
      does it require 220? Someone enlighten me.

      For people such as Bill Deg., Herb, Chapman, Corey, etc. -- please form
      a team to evaluate and work on David Larsen's Mark-8.

      Can someone get Valdocs working on our Epson QX-10(s)?

      Jeff B. says our PET 2001 is working fine. He even sent me a picture
      where the display is in good working condition. Odd that it didn't work
      for me! Oh well...
    • Christian Liendo
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
        I'm off to San Fran.. I have to go an move an office..
        I'm going to stop by the Computer Museum when I'm out there.

        Take care fellas.
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
          On 06/28/2013 04:56 PM, Christian Liendo wrote:
          > I'm off to San Fran.. I have to go an move an office..
          > I'm going to stop by the Computer Museum when I'm out there.
          >
          > Take care fellas.

          Have a good trip, and take some good pics at the museum!

          Dave McGuire, AK4HZ
          New Kensington, PA
        • David Gesswein
          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
            On Fri, Jun 28, 2013 at 12:09:38AM -0400, Evan Koblentz wrote:
            > We also have an 11/40 that hasn't been tested, and a very nice-looking
            > /44 setup which should run or be very close to running, along with
            > multiple editions of /23 and /23 Plus. David G.: I think you might
            > volunteer :) and you're welcome to pick whichever you find most interesting.

            I don't think I will be able to make this one.
            Message 5 of 5 , Jun 28, 2013
              >> I don't think I will be able to make this one.

              Okay. Next event will be Festivus.