Re: [midatlanticretro] HP Portable 110 for trade

    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 23, 2006
      John,

      I have a pretty good HP Portable collection but the HP-IL to HP-IB interface
      is one peripheral I never found. The 110 has BASIC in ROM but for some reason
      it is PC-compatible Ms-BASIC rather than HP BASIC. There was a third-party
      BASIC sold for the 150 and 110 (go figure) that was billed as HP
      BASIC-compatible for controlling laboratory devices, but people always wanted
      money for it.

      HP-IL cables are probably going to be the hardest to find parts for the 110.

      Jim