Museum Report June 23, 2013

  • Jeffrey Brace
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013
      The museum was pretty slow today. There were some visitors to InfoAge, but no one interested in MARCH. I was able to complete my task of unscrambling all the (mostly Commodore) wires, power cords, power supplies etc. It’s a lot more organized now. Jeff Jonas continued his organizing of the parts area building another shelf for that. He can fill you in on his progress.
    • Martin A Flynn
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013
        Jeff,
        Do you want a bunch of new zip-lock anti-static bags bags?   They are about 4 x6 and work well for storing cables (and not having them snarl into a Gordian knot the moment you turn your back)

        Martin